Friday, June 30, 2006

Tweaks and Such

Well, I didn't make much groundbreaking progress today, but I did make some interesting changes and clean up some code. First and foremost, the 'describe' function of Mobiles is now much more efficient, opting for string formatting instead of concatenation. In theory this is better, heh. Similary I removed all 'bold' formatting from the descriptions, because I found them silly. Furthermore, I added an endurance indicator to the list of things displayed in the primary description. It ranges from being borderline conscious to being perfectly well-rested. That's it for Mobiles.

In terms of Containers, I did a little tweaking such that an indicator of how 'full' it is is appended to the end of the description. This functions like desc/desc2 in Mobiles, only it's not a separate paragraph. This trend will continue for indicators such as 'size' for other Items.

Hurray, magical!

No comments: